Friday 7 November 2014

Quicker MRI brain scans needed

As you can see even my hospital bed was surprised that I couldn't get an 'urgent' MRI scan until Tuesday at the earliest, even if I had suffered another brain haemorrhage! The doctor I saw in A & E added to 'keep in mind it's also the weekend and we don't operate MRI equipment at weekends.'


I can have as many CT scans as I like though because they are much cheaper and the NHS is trying to cut costs. I won't name the hospital because I could tell the staff were just as frustrated as I was by it all! Kind of regretting this post as I love the NHS! It's a massive shame though and quite sad. 

Luckily I feel as though I can hang on until my routine MRI appointment on Wednesday. It will be my first scan at the brilliant Charing Cross Hospital. I'm actually looking forward to it in a bizarre way despite being anxious as a result of my recent symptoms. 



3 comments:

  1. Wow.. Nice blog I got super information about MRI Scan. Thanks for sharing useful information, keep update your blog
    Mri Scan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very informative where I got health related solution and also find the best Epilepsy Surgery Cost In India at affordable price really impressed by this blogspot.

    ReplyDelete