Tuesday 10 November 2015

New Scientist magazine and future opportunities

Very enjoyable evening with New Scientist Live hosted by Imperial College London. It gave me great insight into my chosen career path and I made connections with Hal Hodson who is a journalist at New Scientist. We will be meeting up soon to talk about my story and ketogenic diets for cancer management and my future work with my oncologist to devise clinical trials using well planned and structured metabolic approaches. 



New Scientist is one of my favourite magazines and it means a lot to me to have the opportunity to talk to them about this metabolic approach to neurological disease. The last thing I want is for people to think of this as an anecdote so when we look at what is happening at the cellular level and when we can see how active I am at university and with the neurological team at Charing Cross Hospital it can only help me to achieve what I hope. I thank Imperial College Lobdon for getting involved in this research and for hosting such useful, interesting events. I will be looking forward to attending more!...



I also got a free goodie bag and a geeky New Scientist t-shirt. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment